Sunday, March 9, 2014

dream

I had a pretty interesting dream last night and when I articulated it to my mom t breakfast, something hit me.

In the beginning of the dream, the idea was I had a imminent chemistry exam, which as usual I have not studied for. And as with all exams, there’s always another exam the next day, which useless to say I have also not studied for. In fact I could not even recall the subject I was to be tested on.

So having delayed and struggled for as long as I could, time has come for me to leave the house for school. And amazingly my hated cousin of many years ago decided to bring his skinny ass girlfriend back into our house, into the room I was changing which used to be where he stayed when he annoyed us.

We had a riff, and boy was I glad to be hurling words at him that I have always wanted to, and oh was he super annoying by comparing my rounded body with that of his super skinny girlfriend. I was so pissed off. Before his appeared in my dream, I was trying to get into a blue work suit which I believed was an astronaut wear simply because it was so difficult to put on. I gave up because the cousin and his girlfriend interrupted me.

When I finally got dressed, white tank and skirt and cardigan (whut -.-), I was already half an hour late for paper, it’s almost ridiculous to go but I continue with the mission anyway. When my cousin shouted after me that he is more accomplished than I am, I went “bullshit I have more qualifications than you!”.

I ran towards a cab that was a sportscar, driver is a Caucasian. It’s those kinda car that has a super small entrance and nonsense door that you have no idea how to close. And he tried to drive off while I was still inserting myself into the car, making me hop on one leg chasing after the other half of my body in the car.

When I finally seated firmly inside the car, I told him to go to NUS exam hall, and he turned to ask me how to go there. End of dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment